Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Duck Song Book & OTHER AMAZING THINGS OF INTREST!!!


Okay! So the Duck Song BOOK is finally gonna be out on Septemeber 1st!

I actually made a video promoting it here:

And to get a good discount, you can Pre-Order the book, using the link below:

Also, just an update I forgot to include in the video, I am no longer working on The Ultimate Lego Race 2 and the project has beeen scraped. Sorry people, its just that once I re-read the script, it just didn't seem that funny to me.

Also I have other ideas that I think are are gonna be a better use of the time I'm investing.

I'm not saying I'll never make a Ultimate Lego Race 2, it just won't be this one.
Thanks for understanding!

Also, here's a snapshot from the new Lego video I'm working on!


-Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment