Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Forrest's Blog of Wonders!


So just a blog of random things...

First off...

The Duck Song Book, if you didn't know, was officially released on the first of this month. It is now completely available to buy and is ready to ship worldwide! No more Pre-Order stuff!

Click HERE to check that out!
Eventually it should hit the shelves of book stores like Barnes & Noble and Borders.
Also, there may be some author tours to different states in the future, but that's still pretty unclear.

In LEGO video news, I'm working on a new epic Batman film titled
Lego Batman - The Jokers
About a minute and a half of video is finished and the script's end is still in the works.
Hopefully I'll finish that (the end of the script that is) soon and send it out to the voice actors!

And one more thing…

Apparently, this website is getting too much “traffic” as webs.com puts it. They say I might have to buy more “bandwidth” to keep the site up and running. I’m putting quotation marks on these website words because I don’t really know a whole lot about them, lol.

So, the site may go down, and since I’m not on here every day like I am YouTube or Twitter, it would be cool if you guys could let me know if something happens.

If you can’t pull up the site one day or are having problems let me know through the comments or my twitter. It would be really helpful because this info they’re giving me could just be a bunch of bullshit.

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment! I liked to know your thoughts! :-D
-Forrest

1 comment: