Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The New Video is Looking Very SHMEXY! (sexy)



Hey peoples, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I just wanted to let you know that the new video is coming along really well.

It'll feature Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Joker, Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, and Harley Quinn.

You'll notice that in most of my epic, lengthy videos that involve other heroes, I usually kill off Robin near the start, and this video will be no exception to that.

The cast is as follows:

Batman/Robin/Superman:
Myself

Joker/Spider-Man/Alfred:
Keshen8

Harley Quinn:
TheFourmonkeys (MM)

Lex Luthor:
TheFourMonkeys (BM)

Green Goblin:
McGoiter

SO yeah, I'm pretty excited about it, and here are some frames taken from animations done earlier this week:




Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a comment because I love hearing what you guys think! ;D
-Forrest

PS:
I'm starting to upload scripts from previous videos to the downloads page of this site, so if your into that sorta thing then check them out (it's free).

1 comment: