Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Blog

Hey guys, so I decided to create a blog on this website for a number of reasons. First, there are a lot of things going on with my films that I can't express on Facebook and Twitter because I'm text limited. Here I can be free to update you as much as I want and if your a fan then you should probably check back here every now and again. 

Another reason I created this blog is because I feel like this website is a little boring. A lot of the pages are just links to things you already know about like my Twitter and Facebook. 

Thanks for reading guys, I'm not sure how many times a week, month, year, decade I'll post but I'll try my best to keep everyone current on ForrestFire Film events!

-Forrest

Make sure to comment and tell me what YOU wanna know about!

No comments:

Post a Comment