Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No More Censored Stuff


Hey guys, so I've been thinking and I decided that starting with this new Lego video (New Sidekicks), all my new films will be uncensored, with a "Viewer Discretion is Advised" title at the beginning like in the more recent "Craig" videos.

I feel like it doesn't make sense to have certain curse words censored while things in my videos like extreme violence and mature situations go uncensored.

So it just makes sense to me to make the whole thing uncensored rather than censoring certain parts. I don't want to offend anyone though, so that's why I'm gonna put a "Viewer Discretion is Advised" picture at the beginning of all my new videos for a period of about two seconds. Thanks for reading and make sure to tell me your thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment